Last weekend, I had the opportunity to catch up and film the lovely ladies from GET THA' FUNK OUT workshop. What an awesome experience to be surrounded by four amazing photographers (Beautiful Life Images, Julie Weaver Photography, Gina Lee Photography, and Joanne Distaso Photography) who share one like-minded (and sincere) vision: to help aspiring photographers find success.
On the surface, it might appear to be a simple idea, but from what I can tell, what makes this particular workshop stand out from the rest is the notion that those who attend, will not only have access to four established and successful photographers who know how to have fun, but from what I've been told--and it's all top secret right now, so don't rat me out--I think it's the personalization that will go along with the interaction during each workshop. During the event, and after.
Think of it as a type of soriority for photographers who desire happiness, balance, and success. That said, I hope you enjoy the video as much as I enjoyed shooting it! Now, I'm off to finish the details for ONWARD BRIDE.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
GET THA' FUNK OUT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment