Sunday, November 1, 2009

For Now...





Well, I officially closed the book on the train documentary yesterday, and as always, a sense of relief takes over, but I know what lies ahead for me in the upcoming days: a void that will no doubt have me searching for a new project to tackle. I have already been approached about a few big projects, but I haven't attached myself to anything yet.

It's not that the projects don't interest me; I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with the fact that I can't remember the last time that I just sat back and enjoyed life in the moment--with nothing calling me in the back of my mind.

For now, I'm going to rest easy.

For now, I'm going to continue working on Ryder's Batman Fortress in the backyard.

For now, I'm going to enjoy my trains in the garden.

For now, I'm going to continue loving my camera and working on being a better filmmaker, but without deadlines (Get ready Josh and Chloe).

For now, I'm going to make silly music videos with my computer (Only my Facebook hommies get access to this party).

For now, I'm going to sit back and ponder the next phase in my life--from the top of Ryder's Fortress.

No comments: