Thursday, April 16, 2009

open your heart to this story...

A friend of mine shared this touching and inspirational story with me. It is truly remarkable.




For more information, check out these sites:

Team Hoyt

ESPN Story

2 comments:

~gina lee said...

wow! amazing story with no words, just moments, and music and I felt Like I knew their whole story.. Thank you for sharing Chris...
Love you..
~gina

Anonymous said...

Hello from Massachusetts :) The Hoyt family lives here in MA and every year my family and I go to see them run in the Boston Marathon. You can hear the crowd start to scream with joy when they start to run down the road. Their story is truly amazing. It would be a perfect world if all parents did things such as this for their children who can not walk or run on their own. They are an amazing team.
On a funny note. I happend to run in to the father (Dick Hoyt) at Target last year. I felt like such a fool as I got very choked up while talking to him. He shook my hand and that was that. As I was walking to my car I happened to see him jogging to the far end of the parking lot with his items. The man is always in motion.

Have a great day!

Amy