Short and sweet today: If you haven't heard by now, the producers at the Oprah Show asked to use the video I created for Matt and Madeline as part of Matt's appearance. Gina's beautiful pictures and the wonderful music of Amy Seeley will also be featured.
If you have been inspired by AMY SEELEY's amazing voice in the song WALK TO THE PARK, click here. You can find it at iTunes. On a sidenote, I have to say that Amy was so gracious in allowing us to use the song. It was such a perfect compliment to the story. Thank you Amy.
If you have been inspired by Matt's story in any way, please take a moment to help out
THE LIZ LOGELIN FOUNDATION. Say no to the latte today, and go to sleep tonight knowing you made a difference.
Have a wonderful day.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Matt and Maddie Take Over Chicago...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE Amy Seeley! Congrats on the video being shown on oprah. Wow.
Wow!!! Congrats Chris... this is your old pal Heather Stephenson. My Uncle Kevin told me he read about you in the paper and about the Oprah thing, so I Googled you and fould this. Your work is amazing and your family is sooooo beautiful. Turns out I know your wife also. We attended Holy Rosary together, small world huh. My daughter is also Madelyn, another strane coinsidence. So glad to hear of all your success. Not really surprised you were always so talented. Im really really happy for you!!!! All the Best Heather
Hey Heather, good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you and your family. Thank you for the kind comments.
Thank you for the kind words Thea!
Post a Comment