Sunday, March 23, 2008

taking shape...






Well, it has been some time my friends, and while I can say I have been busy with PROJECT CHILDHOOD (it's right around the corner), there has been little pockets of opportunity to dabble with new subjects: TEENAGERS. I blocked a two-day period for the shoot and I feel like the results were awesome. Take a look at a few of the shots. You can see the rest at onwardfilms.com

On a sidenote, I have to admit something that maybe my other writers out there can relate to: there is a story brewing inside and it's starting to find its way to the surface. Characters are beginning to speak to me, locations are popping into my mind. Scenes are developing and this fictional conflict that I have been living with for several months now is not only beginning to take shape, but it is also preventing me from sleeping at night. All I can say, is it's going to be big.

May all of you find the peace that you so rightfully deserve.



No comments: