Friday, November 23, 2007

let there be fairies...




The official kickoff of Christmas under the Stars 2007 went off without any hitches, and I couldn't be any happier. What a wonderful Thanksgiving our family had. As people started stopping by and watching the show, I kept catching glimpses of my wife's beautiful tree flahsing in the window (it's part of the show), and I couldn't help but realize how it goes unnoticed. I mean it's lit up and all, but very few are able to see the detail to which she goes when it comes to decorating her tree which has a "fairy" theme. She has been collecting fairies for some time now, and it's amazing--to say the least. It's the kind of tree that you look at and say to yourself, "This should win some kind of contest, or something." It really is an art form with wings and fairy dust. Here are a few shots of some of her fairies I took early in the day.

No comments: