I have received several emails lately about the documentary that I am working on, and I have good news. This morning I met with San Bernardino County District Attorney Mike Ramos at the Fox Coffee Shop in Redlands about the upcoming statewide and national release of the Camp Good Grief SVP documentary.
All is moving along as planned and I am hopeful that the film will serve as a nice compliment to the work that is already taking place. From a filmmaking standpoint, it certainly points to the role of the documentary and how it has the ability to not only convey information and highlight topics, but also inspire others.
DA Mike Ramos is 100% set on the notion of taking this camp (which is the only one of its kind in the nation) and sharing the concept with ALL other district attorneys across the nation.
In January, I will be presenting the documentary to the California District Attorney's Association and in April we will travel to Capitol Hill and share it as well. This is exciting and I am proud to be a part of such a powerful endeavor.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Camp Good Grief Update
Posted by Christopher Lee at 3:23 PM
Labels: camp good grief, District Attorney Mike Ramos, onward films, San Bernardino County
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment