Saturday, September 26, 2009

Earthy Beginnings Rock Star Shoot

EARTHY BEGINNINGS ROCK STAR SHOOT from onward films on Vimeo.



Sometimes, you just have to grab a camera and a small crew and have some fun. This commercial was actually a collaborative effort with Guissell from Earthy Beginnings. I really liked the concept of what she was trying to accomplish with her business and thought, hey this would be cool to mix our two passions.

No shoot would be complete without the help of a ton of people working behind the scenes, so take a moment to check out the credits. While everybody helped make this shoot a success, and I am thankful for the time they put into this event, I have to give huge props to Felicia "Memes" Warder and Patti Benash who in the final hours worked hard behind the scenes to make so much happen. Thank you ladies!

No comments: