Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Future Leader and Star at Onward Films...




Last night, I had the wonderful opportunity to get acquainted with Josh for an upcoming shoot. I actually met Josh while shooting a video for Gina, and there was something about him that I found intriguing.

At first, it was the drum sticks he carried, and I thought it would be crazy and cool to grab Josh and his drum set and take him to a deserted location and see what kind of magic we could create with a camera. But as we started talking last night I realized that Josh is not your everyday, typical teen.

It doesn't take long to realize that he is leader, a young man who has a clear moral foundation and he isn't afraid to use it at school.

At fourteen, Josh is the real deal, and so seeing those positive parts of his character revealed to me just inspires me even more to try and capture who he really is on film.

NAME: Josh

AGE: Fourteen

INTERESTS: Culinary Arts and Playing the Drums (he actually practices with Travis Barker's teacher)

WHAT CHANNEL IS HE WATCHING? History Channel, Animal Planet and the Food Network

ON HIS IPOD: Social Distortion and Plus 44

RECENT ACCOMPLISHMENT: Josh was just recently accepted to the Future Leaders Camp through California State University at San Bernardino, where he will learn skills that will help him to become an effective leader in his school, and, eventually, in the community, in business and in government.

WHEN CAN YOU EXPECT TO SEE HIM ON FILM? Sometime in the next few months. Josh is working on a special routine and I can't wait to hear and film it!

No comments: