SWEET SOPHIE PLUM... from onward films on Vimeo.
Gina and I headed out to Los Angeles the other day and had the chance to catch up with Sophie Plum and her amazing mom!
What a beautiful pair these two make. As I was shooting, I knew something special was transpiring, so that night I put everything else aside and went to work. In all essence, it's a simple concept, but I didn't want anything to really overshadow the love of mom and daughter.
One of the cool things about the editing process is just finding yourself transfixed by your subjects and that is exactly what happened on this project. I just couldn't stop smiling while I was editing.
I hope you do the same, and as always, I hope you are reminded of the beauty of childhood. Thank you Miss J and Sophie Plum for letting me step into your life for a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment