What an amazing weekend I had, starting with an action-packed day with my son, chasing trains all day Saturday and then coming home and playing with our train city in the backyard (more to follow on this later).
Then today hit me: It started early in Hollywood, where I had the chance to work with Scott Hamilton, a steadicam operator for the NBC hit show Heroes. In an attempt to better my camera skills and bring a fresh, new look to my work, I spent six hours sweating it out at the Alan Gordon Studios in Hollywood. Be sure to check out Scott's work in the video below. He's the one wearing the glidecam suit and running with the camera.
On my way home, I found myself stuck in a traffic jam and realized it was because of the Emmy's. Well, I decided to do something I have always wanted to do, and that was check out the stars on the red carpet. I have always been enamored by Hollywood and the whole process and the behind-the-scenes stuff that takes place, and so I said what the heck. Here is a little bit of the footage I shot, which by no means should be an example of what I learned today. I was in a crowd of people and had to hold the camera over my head, so it's a bit rough. No, it's real rough, but it was fun nonetheless.
I'm riding a high right now, and I can't wait to share some of the new things that will be taking place at ONWARD FILMS. Now check out 25 stars in 2 minutes.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
An Amazing Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you are fierce.... love ya...
~g
Post a Comment