Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the new site...



sorry it has taken me so long to post, but I have been busy with getting my new web site up and running with bludomain, prepping for my Christmas lights, and finishing up pre-production on my next two short PSAs. I can guarantee that one of them (sorry, it's top secret) will be like something you have never seen before, and sadly, it deals with a topic that has creeped into the news several times in the past few months. Storyboards are finished. Location scouted. Almost there... The other project is an in-your-face PSA about topics that are affecting today's teenagers. I have a meeting with the actors next week to discuss the logistics and content of shooting which I am planning to shoot the first two weeks of November.

In the meantime, here's a sneek peek at another photo I finished for my TIDBITS PROJECT. This particular project deals with illiteracy. I'll keep you posted with news on the new site and upcoming films.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.